Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Another smoothie to try

I ran out of strawberries (BOO!) so I couldn't fix that awesome smoothie combo Doc recommended.  SO I made up one and it was AWESOME!

  • Half a can of Blue Monkey coconut water
  • 1 kiwi (peeled and sliced into chunks)
  • Pineapple chunks
  • 1 Mango (peeled and cut into chunks)
  • More than a handful of spinach (stems removed and leaves torn up)
  • Handful of ice cubes
Damn this one was good.  Sorry I don't really have measurements.  I kind of go by what looks right...  Lol.  This does make 2 very large servings though.  Could easily be shared by 3 people.  I had a rather large helping of this with half of a bagel (toasted with butter) for breakfast this morning.  It was great.

I don't know what the nutritional value would be or the calorie count, but it's full of nothing but good things.  :)

Give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment